You can send a gift to us directly.
Friends of Antrim Creek Natural Area
P.O. Box 253
Ellsworth, MI 49729
Bequests: Making a legacy gift to FOACNA
A charitable bequest is one of the easiest ways you can leave a lasting impact on The Friends of Antrim Creek Natural Area.
A bequest may be made in your will or trust directing a gift to The Friends of Antrim Creek Natural Area. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends, or Friends of Antrim Creek Natural Area as part of your estate plan.
Benefits of Your Bequest
- Receive estate tax charitable deduction.
- Lessen the burden of taxes on your family.
- Leave a lasting legacy.
Your Bequest Options: A bequest may be made in several ways:
- Gift of a percentage of your estate
- Gift of a specific dollar amount or asset
- Gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- Gift your retirement assets – A retirement asset, such as an IRA account, makes an excellent bequest to us. If the IRA were given to your family, much of the value may be lost through estate and income taxes. By designating Friends of Antrim Creek Natural Area as the beneficiary of all or part of your IRA (using a beneficiary designation form provided by your custodian), the full value of the gift is transferred tax-free at your death and your estate receives an estate tax charitable deduction.
If you love the Antrim Creek Natural Area and its Friends, and want to help support it for future generations, consider leaving a legacy gift behind by including The Friends of Antrim Creek Natural Area in your will.